Posted: October 11th, 2017
We require a Pipeline Developer to join our busy team. We are a small boutique studio and this role plays an integral part in developing and supporting tools to assist our workflow in the production of high quality Visual Effects. If you like a challenge, then you could be the one for us!
· Minimum of 2 years experience.
· Must be proficient in python, Linux/Unix shell.
· A strong understanding of production processes for film and television is essential.
· Must also be proficient with one or more software APIs: Maya, Nuke, Arnold, Shotgun, FTrack.
· Good at general troubleshooting and technical problem solving.
· Experience with implementing or working directly with databases (SQL)
· A general understanding of render management software is preferred.
· Must have an understanding of colour workflow.
· To be able to communicate effectively and understand quickly the requirements from different department heads and the production team.
· To be able to work efficiently alone to experiment with ideas and implementation.
· Must also be able to be a team player.
To apply for this position, the candidate should:
· Submit a cover letter and CV with a link to your online website to: email@example.com
· Please include the job title in the subject header of the email.
· Salary is subject to experience.
· Short or long term contract available.